How to Prepare
- Do not eat or drink after midnight on the night before your procedure.
- Most people can continue to take their prescribed medications.
- If you are a diabetic and take insulin, ask your doctor about modifying your insulin dose for the day of your procedure. If you are taking the oral anti-diabetic medicine Glucophage (Metformin), Plavix, or Lovenox, you may need to discontinue use for up to 48 hours following the procedure. Consult with your doctor about blood sugar control during this period.
- If you take a blood thinner such as Aspirin, Coumadin, Plavix, or Lovenox, you must tell your doctor so that it can be stopped. If you do not know if your medications are blood thinners, please consult your physician at least one week prior to your exam.
- Please bring a list of your current medications and dosages on the day of your exam.
- Allergic reactions. If you are allergic to contrast (X-Ray dye) or iodine, let your doctor know as soon as possible. If possible, let the interventional radiologist know about your allergy a few days before your angiogram.
- Smoking. Do not smoke for at least 24 hours prior to your angiogram.
Composing Specialist is an established leader of literary market, that has made world wide popularity among writers worldwide
It’s the leading literary agent that gives expert services to aspiring authors on all aspects of the producing industry from writing and publication into marketing and public professional writer service connections. Additionally, it supplies online products and services to permit one to attain success along with your literary functions providing you assistance together along with your promotional strategies.